Monday 3 June 2013

Fifties Summer Dress

So the sun came out today and so did the legs! I have been dying to wear this dress again and finally the weather meant that I could! This dress was originally from Peacocks years ago and is a little treasure that I bring out when I can. The shoes I matched it with were simple, white, patent, sling-back court shoes that have a tiny cute heel to them. They were bought many years ago from Primark and were used originally as part of my costume at a 60s concert I performed in. The dress has a little cut-out section with a bow at the top to give it a slightly sexy edge but apart from that this is unarguably one of my favourite sophisticated looks. The high, straight neckline that it has gives the dress a vintage look and so the different things this dress can be teamed with are endless! Pearls would look great with this dress to glam it up a bit as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment